Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sponsorship with Universal Billiards

I just got my first industry sponsorship deal today. I am so excited. Universal Billiards.com. I would like to welcome them aboard and say thanks to the peeps that made it happen. First off David Bell. If it wasn't for his funny ass attitude I don't suppose he would still be friends with Mike who in turn knew Danny. Thank all three of you for your hard work and dedication to making this happen. Also, the guys that have been helping me the last three years. Layer 3 Communications, Mr Cues II, The Whole Thang, Red's Grill, Red Everett, Michael Byars, Mike Hart,Volker Werner,Susan and Richard Sweet, Jeremy Holder,Rodney Turner,Josh Bailey,Sue and Ernie of Rack n Roll in Sarnia 0ntario,last but not least my fishing partner Bo Blanton. Thank you all and I hope for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment