Friday, January 23, 2009

Schooling from a school boy!

Well i have been at Stan the man's for the past four days and had a fabulous time . For those of you who don't know Stan Shuffett, he has been helping me with my game for the past 18 months. I am pleased to have him as a friend and a coach and not to mention his son Dennis the menace, oh, I mean Landon, also my good friend. A fine young man. We worked on pro one aiming, stroke and also discussed doing clinics at poolrooms in the future.All I can say is save up, because when we come to a poolroom near you it will sell out quick so stay on top of it and I will do my part to let everyone know when and where. So back to my title, damn that school boy put a woopin on me this week. Landon and I played several sets this week and he is playing phenomenal. Yesterday he kicked my butt three out of four sets winning two of them 9-1. Ouch! Not afraid to admit it, he kicked ass. Although I did get a little tired of that and gave a little dose back to him 7-1. What a player though. Watch out pool world he's after all of us. I'm waiting to play my first round of banks at the derby so I will blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment