Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seminole Pro Tour Cape Coral

Its day two and I just lost my fourth match to Larry Nevel 8-4. Damn he is tough to play against. I won my first three matches 7-0 against John Ditoro, 7-6 over Manny Chau, and 7-2 over Arlo Walsman. I start tomorrow at 11am. I would like to thank my investors Layer 3 Communications, Mr cues in ATL, Jack Justis cases, Steve Lomax Cues,Diamond Billiards, Whole Thang in Macon Ga, Mike Hart in ATL, Michael Byars, Ernie and Sue at Rack n Roll in Sarnia, Bo Blanton, Dr. David Roberts, Volker Werner, David Bell, Mike Watson , Danny Bishop. Thanks for your support and influence. You guys are making it happen for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stevie! Keep up the great work! This next year is going to be exciting and alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete