Sunday, September 20, 2009

Galveston World Classic

If you havent heard, I'm here to tell ya. I won my third match against Glenn Atwell 11-4. I played really well and took an early 6-0 lead to win this match. I lost my 4th match to Shane Van Boening 11-9. I was leading 6-3 and shot at a low percentage combo safety. Now that I think about it. Combo safety? I had to much going on. Before I shot, I remember that I didn't make up my mind on the type of shot I wanted to shoot. I was stuck between the combo or the safety. So I shot at them both. Granite there are times were they're obvious . I just know now I should've chosen one or the other. Anyway, he made an incredible shot to win that game on the four ten combo and broke and ran the next two. 6-6 then 9-9, I made a position error and gave up ball in hand. He ran that rack and broke dry. I shot at the wrong safety. He played a safety, got ball in hand and ran out. I played Warren Kiamco my next match where I never really got it together. I missed two six balls and a ten ball. He also made mistakes but I wasnt able to capitilize. I finished 33rd in the eight ball and 17th in the ten ball. My next event will be a Seminole tour event Oct. 9-11. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment