Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to the drawing board

My first match of the day was a good one. I played Randy (David) Vaughn who is a Tennessean that plays well. We were close going 5-5 and he made a careless error by scratchig on the seven and from then on the table was mine winning 11-7. It wasn't as pretty my last match of the tournament. I played Johnathan ( Everybody owes me . How come I get all the bad rolls.) Hennesse also from Tennessee. I made several mistakes early and was never able to recover not to mention I had to fade his romper room fans. Oh well. Next time. Lets hope the people involved can grow up so the sport will be able to so as well. Until next tourney. Thanks for keeping up.

1 comment:

  1. You got a stake horse anytime playin Henessee .. No offense John but Steve is my bud...

    ReplyDelete