Sunday, February 8, 2009

Final Day Chattanooga

It's the final day and I am in the one lose side of the board. I had some great matches yesterday. I played a great match against Jesse Middlebrook winning 11-1. The first game I broke and didn't make anything. He missed on the three ball and I ran out. The second game he missed a kick shot on the one and the next time he came to the table it was 9-0 where I made a careless error on position for the nine to go ahead 10-0 so that gave him one game. 9-1. He scratched on the break. I ran out and then broke and ran for the match. Later i wasn't as fortunate. I had Larry Nevel 9-4. I thought I shot a good safety on the one but playing Larry if he can see it he might make it. Well he did.It was an amazing shot and then came with another and another and another. Before I knew what had happened the score was 9-9. He broke and shot a push. He fouled the push and I ran the rack out. I'm leading 10-9. I broke parked whitey in the middle and what you know I was kicked in the corner by a ball. He then ran that rack and the next to win the match 11-10. It was a great match only thing wrong was I was on the wrong side of the rolls. Hopefully today will be mine. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I was pullin for ya Stevie. Take care, see you soon.

    Josh in Augusta

    ReplyDelete