Friday, February 27, 2009

Reno Day 5

I was knocked out of the nine ball last night after an exciting match against Rafael Martinez. I was down 6-1 and came back to 8-8. I made two balls on the break and came with a good shot on the one. I had a routine out from there and shot about a 40 degree shot on the 8 ball and the damn thing skid on me. Where is John Schmidt when you need him for some wax to keep that from happening. Anyway I finished 9-12. I just won my first match in the 8 ball and play again at ten. I also learned I was given a nickname yesterday from Darren Appleton. The Blade because I always look sharp. I dont know. Feel free to give me some feedback. I would appreciate it. Stay tuned for moore.

3 comments:

  1. Great job tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to take down the 8-ball division! Job well done...Blade...lol.

    Josh from Augusta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Sharp Shooter Moore .. I like it !!
    Kim Tan

    ReplyDelete