Thursday, June 4, 2009

World Summit In Las Vegas

Its been a while since my last post. To be precise its been about two months. Well I'm back and its day two here in Vegas and I have lost my second match to Mike Dechaine. Young good player. I played ok but broke the balls like a punk. I was ahead 9-8 and scratched on my last two breaks. I did have a half ass chance when it was 11-9 him. I had to play a break out on the two that was very difficult and missed it. I got unlucky on the safety and left a bank which he banked in and ran out. he then broke played a good safety that I kicked and hit but left him a shot that he made and ran out again. Thats life though. Anyway he played better than me this particular match. I play at 2pm. This will be a long day if I keep winning so i will update when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment