Friday, June 5, 2009

World Summit In Las Vegas

Its the third day and we are still in thanks to some good play yesterday. I played three matches with wins over Randy Jaragoske 13-8 Tommy Najar 13-6 and Max Eberle 13-9. My match with Max was pretty exciting. I was up 10-2 broke the balls perfect and was kissed in the side. He ran that rack broke and ran the next rack. I break and scratch again he runs out break and break and runs out again. How many games is that for him? Oh yeah. Now its 10-6. Whatta ya know its my break again and what do I do Yep you guessed it. Break and scratch. He runs that rack and break and runs again. I do break and run the next rack to go 11-8. His next break is dry and leaves me safe. I play safe like four or five times with him kicking out of it. The last time he hooks me really good where i kick and scratch. He runs out.11-9. I break and run to go on the hill. He breaks and scratches and I run out for the win. Damn that was frustrating. So today I play John Morra. 19 year old from Canada. He beat me last time so hopefully there will be a different outcome today. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you break and scratch so many times? ;)

    It was a pleasure sweating your matches. The one with Dechaine easily could've gone either way with you in the driver seat.

    Thanks for blogging & thanks again for the video plug!

    ReplyDelete